Marriage is a social union, and a legal contract between two people, that varies according to different cultures it happens for several reasons from emotional, financial, spiritual to religious and it consists on making a relationship permanent and official.
Click Next to Know Some True and Strange Facts About Marriage
- 75% of people who get divorced cause of an affair, will eventually get divorced twice.
- Nearly 60% of married adults have had at least one affair.
- Marriage involves 1, 138 federal benefits and responsibilities.
- Girls who marry before 18 are more likely to experience domestic violence.
- Girls living in poor households are almost twice as likely to marry before 18 than girls in higher income households.
- 50% of first marriages end in divorce
- 67% of second marriages end in divorce
- 74% of third marriages end in divorce